Thursday 4 November 2010

Slippage and company cuts

I got caught out by the slippage in Tribals share price aswell as Cobhams 12% drop in price after it warned of further delays in US military orders. Both these will end up on my stop out list for repurchase at a later date.
I'm having difficulty keeping track of my activity in the first account (pro tips account) as the IG Index software is pretty complicated to use. It's a completely different ball park compared to Tradefairs which email you everytime there is any activity in your account. I'll give IG Index a buzz today and see if I can clear things up. My main concern is that it is difficult to keep track of closed out orders, as far as I can see there is nowhere to see which positions have recently closed out and the profit or loss when closing out. If anyone out there uses IG Index and wants to give me any hints then feel free to let me know!
I'm hopefully going to establish some new positions today at a discount price in the position trading strategy account so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment