Sunday 28 November 2010

28/11/10 Account Roundups

Ok, before I kick off the accounts figures I'll get Fridays stops out of the way.
1 stop on Account 1(IG index), this was Northgate @214 for a £6.50 loss. Account 2 (Worldspreads) had a loss of £10 on EAGA sold @53.
I think I have decided to stay with IG index for account 1. I will just have to ignore the AIM share tips for now unless IG move their pricing back to £1 a point for them. I don't really want to be moving accounts as I think it would adversely affect the results and I don't want that to happen at this early stage. Thanks to Alan again for his second comment on the issue, your example is just slightly above the percentages I like to risk on the account but I will bear it in mind when the right conditions arise.

Anyway on with the accounts figures for this week:

Account 1: Pro tips strategy account
Overall account balance is £1182.82 with 44 open positions showing a current open loss of -£13.19. Thats around a -£35 change from last week. As usual most of these are positions are showing breakeven status *yawn*. Believe it or not around Thursday time last week there were 3 positions showing profits of more than £5 each but all 3 slipped back on Friday!

Account 2: Tony Loton's 'position trading' strategy account
Overall account balance is now at £863.63 with 30 open positions showing a current open profit of
£2.64. Thats around a -£21 change on last weeks figure. Biggest open profits at the moment are Cairn Energy, Tui Travel & Game Group.
Historical data shows that December is usually a good month for the FTSE, but with the Euro crisis and Korea on the brink of war I'm not sure what we'll see happen this year. I'm hoping for a good month though just so that Tony over at the trading trail can get his portfolio into a profit in his final month.

Trade well guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment