Friday 12 November 2010

Coming down like a lead balloon

Account 2 suffered 2 more stop outs, Qinetiq group stopped out losing £12.30 and Trinity Mirror that I've had for a while stopped at a loss of £13.80. Not all doom and gloom as Aviva stopped out for a profit of £9.45. All 3 get added to my stop list.
I also made 2 more opening trades in the account, small positions in Xchanging @120 and 888 @40.3.

In account 1 I've had no stop outs and made 4 new opening trades based on share tips. These were
IQE @40.85, Photo-me @62.16, Chariot Oil & Gas @189.97 and Henderson Group @132.63. See if we can bag us a winner on one of them. 2 positions in this account have actually started showing a profit after the last 2 weeks of breakeven play. I'll update account figures on Sunday, if I suffered any stops on Account 2 during today I will report on those tomorrow.
I really think the market has found resistance at the moment, so long only strategies may start to suffer but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment