Monday 29 November 2010

Bonus for Account 2!

Ok well I got an email this morning from Worldspreads regarding Account 2. It seems though I qualified for some cashback on a promotion they used to offer before they started the current 'zero spread' promotion. I qualified for any losses I accumulated over the first 8 weeks of having the account open to be paid back into my account - which they did this morning for the sum of £136.62. My best trade yet!
Question is, am I allowed to add this to the accounts tally or do I withdraw it from the account? Let me know your thoughts.
Looks like the FTSE got off to a great start this morning but then the bears stepped in and spoilt the party as now its given back all the early morning gains.
Good luck with your positions out there!

1 comment:

  1. As you're running my Position Trading strategy in Account 2, I would be inclined to say that you should book that money as legitimate "profit"!

    But realistically you should probably withdraw it ASAP so as not to spoil the trial.

    Tony Loton
    http://onpositiontrading.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete