Tuesday 9 November 2010

Not much action, but a profitable trade triggered!

I guess I should explain that this blog will generally run 24hrs behind my actual trades. This is partly down to my work schedule but also due to the fact that I get my daily statements from WorldSpreads around midnight every night, so its easier for me to report any trades I made earlier the following day. So until that changes, there wont be many posts made on a Monday.
So now I got that explanation out the way, yesterday was pretty uneventful, mainly due to the fact I was asked to go into a clients office for a meeting all day that ruined my plan of action trading-wise.
But the day wouldn't be complete without some stop outs! Actually one stopped out in Account 2 making a profit, I think the first proper reported one so far. Resolution had gotten up to around £22 profit as I reported on Sunday, but sadly it dropped down and hit my trailing stop but the silver lining is I made a £19.70 profit on the trade. Ker-ching! Maybe next time I will keep my mouth closed about the profitable open trades!
I think a few people may have been caught out by Tribal Groups latest share price and I didnt escape unscathed, a loss of £10.20 racked up for me and another one for my stopout list.
I did make a couple of trades today in Account 2, but I'll wait for my statement to come through later tonight and report fully on those tomorrow.
No action at all on Account 1, unless IG Index didnt set up my instant email notifications like they said they had. I didn't receive any emails about any trades but I'll double check on that tomorrow aswell.
Happy trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment