Wednesday 24 November 2010

No buying, just selling!

No post yesterday as I was caught up building my new custom PC all evening after work. Bit of a geek I know but I love building new computers and seeing what performance I can grind out of them. *ahem*

Anyway, last couple of days have seen just stops and no new positions. I have my eye on a few but they are not quite buys yet. I noticed Micro Focus has started to fall back down a bit so it may end up a possibility again at some point.
Yesterday saw 2 stops in both accounts. Firstly in account 1 President Petroleum stopped out @65.83 giving me a £5 loss, and Sable Mining stopped out @25.45 dishing out a loss of £6.
Account 2 gave me a loss of £11.65 when both Cable & Wireless and Mitie group both hit their stop losses.
I've had 3 emails from IG index about stops in account 1, but I will report on those tomorrow. Hopefully a bit of buying action too, catch you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment