Friday 17 December 2010

Not much to report

No I haven't disappeared, there's just nothing much to report on. For the first time ever I haven't suffered one stop out in the whole of this week. Obviously now I've just jinxed myself and will get several during today! All my positions in both accounts are either flatlining or slowly creeping up. Would be nice to see a good jump up from last weeks figures.
The FTSE is dying to break through the 5900 barrier and stay there, lets hope it does.
On a side note I see people have taken profits in their BP trades after the news the US government is going to sue. Lets face it, it was always on the cards its just a shame investors can't hold their nerve. Obviously I'm invested in BP so I'm a little bias about the situation. Got to love the market swings!
I haven't received any tips so far this week, so not sure if Account 1 will make any new trades.
Account 2 hasn't seen any new action either, there's just not the right opportunities coming my way. No point in trading for tradings sake, that's how you end up losing. I'd rather wait for trades where I feel I have an edge.
Hope you're all doing well, catch you on Sunday for another accounts roundup.

*edit 12:32* - Had my first stop out of the week on account 1, SAGE. After they recently sent me their annual reminder of my maintenance contract on my accounts software that had gone up over 10% I dont know why their shares should be down!! Hey-ho, knew I'd jinxed myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment