Sunday 12 December 2010

12/12/10 Account Roundups

This is how both accounts stack up at the end of this week. For any new readers out there, in 'account 1' I spread bet only on stocks that have been tipped by professional share tipping services. Account 2 is run purely based on Tony Lotons position trading strategy, for further information on this strategy please purchase his book over there on the right. Both accounts started with £1000 on the same day at the same time.

This weeks figures show:

Account 1: Pro tips strategy account
Overall account value is now £1328.77, about a 7.5% increase on last weeks figure.

Account 2: Tony Loton's 'position trading' strategy account
Overall account value is now £942.61, around a 0.25% increase on last weeks figure, not much of a movement. This can be attributed to me establishing no new trades and a flatline on all current open positions. The markets at a near high at the moment so I will only trade when proper opportunities arise.

Good luck in the markets next week guys!

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    pleased to see you're making a reasonable return so far. I think I'm correct in saying you only started this experiment in mid October so, if my maths are correct (not my strong point!), then you're up about 13% in just 3 months. Let's hope the slow upwards trend continues. See you next week! Big Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alan,
    I started trading on both accounts on 24th September but I didn't start blogging about it until 14th October after a friend suggested I should start one just to document things.
    Thanks for your comment, and hopefully things will continue in the right direction.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete