Thursday 2 December 2010

Dear Santa, for Xmas please bring me more days like today!

Not got much time to post today, the market seems to have shot up on the back of Euro interest rates. Both accounts have gone haywire, account 1 going from an open loss of  -£60 to a +£100 profit and account 2 going from breakeven to an open profit of +£150. Just shows you what a bit of leverage achieves when the market moves in the right direction. My ITV pyramid is holding up aswell due to the jump up.
Bit steamed about all the last couple of days stops that are now way above their stop out levels but I guess thats the life of a trader, no whipsaw losses for me thanks! I'll wait patiently for the right new trades to come along.
Hope you guys had a good day of profits too. Catch up later when I have more time to document yesterdays trades.

No comments:

Post a Comment