Monday 20 December 2010

Liven things up..

Just got back from site, it was minus 12 outside on the way home so not a good time to be outside!
Anyway I thought I'd liven the blog up a bit by posting a graph of how the accounts are both doing since I began trading them 13 weeks ago.


Performance Graph

Interestingly the account 1 graph (pro stock tips) is nearly an exact replica of the FTSE 250 graph over the same time time period. I checked out the FTSE performance today on my phone just after dinner and I saw how it had just peaked over 5900 but as usual couldnt hold on and gave back some of the gains in the day.
Going to log onto my account 2 to make sure my trailing stops havent gotten too close because of the FTSE rise. Then I'm off for a little whisky that I received from a very kind client today!
Catch you guys later, happy trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment