Thursday 9 December 2010

2x4

Just a quick update on how things are going, I havent made a post this week so far as nothing has really happened until today, Mon to Weds trading just saw most of my positions in both accounts either static or steadily rising. Today I got notification of 4 stops on both accounts emailed to me. In account 1 all 4 stops were for a loss varying between £3-8. All 4 stops on account 2 closed in profit, for a total of around £30 so a welcome boost to that account. Not made any new trades on account 2 because of the market rise. Everything on my stop out list has pretty much risen since they stopped out so no new trades have really been available from there. I'll be making my usual share tip trades over the next 2 days so I will report back here on what I bought.
Hope you guys are making monies, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment