Friday 24 December 2010

Happy Christmas!

Just 1 last post before Santa arrives - I made a couple of trades this morning in account 1 based on pro tips. Most of the tips I received this week I could not execute because of IG Indexs' huge spreads. They were just too damn wide to make any of the trades worthwhile. So the 2 I did manage to make were EMED Mining @10.77 and Renovo Group @65.91. Account 1 had made it to an all time high of £1556 yesterday but today when I opened the trades I noticed that the account was down -£96 for the day so far. Not the kind of Christmas present I wanted!
No new trades on account 2, most of my stop out list is in positive territory (so no viable trades) and nothing else caught my eye. I had one stop out yesterday in Redrow for a £10.90 profit. One good thing is that there are only 2 negative trades in account 2 at the moment, so fingers crossed it stays that way during todays trading. My guess is people will be concentrating on last minute shopping for presents rather than shopping for shares.

I might have time to make a quick accounts roundup on Boxing Day but as I'm out and about visiting relatives it may have to wait. I will check my accounts and make a quick note of their values though for a post once I have more time.

Anyway, all thats left is to wish you all a Merry Christmas and here's to a prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment