Tuesday 21 December 2010

Another pyramid

I managed to 'pyramid' into another position today in Account 2. My trade in Tribal has shown a very healthy profit and so the new second position established means I would still show a nice profit overall even if it fails. Its all about backing your winning horses and cutting off the losers quickly!
I did however suffer a losing stop yesterday in 'Home Retail Group', so that has joined all the other stopped out trades on my stop out list.
I also managed to make my first new trade in 2 weeks on account 2. It was a new position in Partygaming, bought at a healthy 14% discount on my previously held price. Its not too far off a major support line, so I have a £10 risk on it and even if it does fall a little, chances are it will rebound off support before I get stopped out.
Trade well guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment