Wednesday 12 January 2011

Share tips: 12/01/10

A very quick post as I'm still fighting against office deadlines! Yes I'm still in the office at 9pm.
I promised to come back if I made any new trades on the Pro share tips account so here they are in no particular order:
Melrose Resources Plc @249.62
Northern Foods Plc @60.15
Beacon Hill Resources Plc @18.30 (£5 per point)
Antisoma Plc  @6.2 (£5 per point)
Ascent Resources PLC  @9.2 (£5 per point)
Fenner Plc @353.78

A few £5 per point trades there, as I posted before alot of AIM shares at IG Index are now at a minimum £5 per point so I took Alans advice on board and gone with the AIM share tips but with stops that are still within my account risk tolerance even at £5 per point. Plus the fact that the penny shares have to move a hell of a lot to make any money at £1 per point.
Trade well guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment