Tuesday 25 January 2011

Plenty of trading opportunities

With the FTSE doing somersaults over the last 48 hours there have been some good opportunities to spread bet in my position trading account. Over the last 2 days I have opened 8 new trades and have my eye on a few more as well. The account still has plenty of free trading resources available so if opportunities keep popping up then I will take them. Could be the kick start the account needs as recently new trades have been thin on the ground really.
I also executed quite a few of the pro share tips on account 1. Again some of them were too pricey for me to buy into but this week I've managed to buy most of them. Heres a list of some of them:
Trinity Mirror, GKN, SIG, Skywest Airlines, PZ Cussons, Scapa.
Bad GDP figures meant that the markets fell a little but ended up from their early day lows. Going to nip over to my portfolio now to see how my positions have done, and if necessary adjust any stops!
Trade well!

No comments:

Post a Comment