Sunday 13 February 2011

13/02/2011 Accounts Roundup

Well the FTSE All Share Index saw a 1% increase for the week despite the turmoil in Egypt trying to spoil things. There were plenty of ups and downs during this time and a few new trades, so without further ado here is this weeks accounts roundup.

Account 1: Pro tips strategy account
A completely breakeven week for this account, it was actually looking like the account was going to fall for the second week running but thanks to Fridays trading it fought back to £1678.30, about £5 up on last weeks figure. I havent been able to take many of the share tips recently due to them being either too high in valuation or them being £5 per point AIM shares where my stop would have been to far over my acceptable risk. However I have got 4 new trades lined up to execute tomorrow, for those that are interested these are in Gulfsands Petroleum, Travelzest(an AIM share), Majestic Wines and Tesco.

Account 2: Tony Loton's 'position trading' strategy account
A great week for the position trading account, a couple of long term positions took off plus a couple of new trades that I established near their long term support levels immediately sprung off to give the account a nice 12.5% boost this week to £1319.26. Quite a few trades now are finally in the green and infact I would have been another £30 better off if I hadn't have accidentally closed a trade during a misclick! These things happen when you try rushing trades. I havent actually got my eye on any new trades for the start of tomorrow but I'll keep assessing the markets after close each day to pick out viable options.

Anyway I thought I'd close todays post with a graph as I havent shown one in a while. So thanks for dropping by and trade well next week!

1 comment: